Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Say It Ain't So, Guys...

In a two different recent discussion threads, men have insisted that all men talk about with their male friends is "beer, sports and chicks you wanna bang". I'm sure there's some of that, but I was emphatically assured that it was pretty much all there was--which doesn't seem to fit the men in my life. Do I know a better class of men, or is there a secret-society thing going on, where you all become different people when the doors are closed? Please, fill us in...without fear. The poll is anonymous!

2 comments:

Kobra said...

My conversations rarely, if ever, involve any form of transportation, beer, or the targets of our lust. In fact, when the conversation goes down one of those roads, I tend to become very quiet as I don't care about cars or alcohol, and I'm not mutually attracted to women.

Then again, I am a bit of an eccentric.

techfun said...

I think its some of both and I think the more beer that is consumed the more the discussions tilt towards the topics you were told about.

To be honest though, I think my friends and I completely outgrew the whole talking about "chicks you want to bang" area by our early 20s.