Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

So I'm in London...

London, Kentucky, that is. I had no idea there was such a place. We should be in Knoxville, Tennessee by now, but we've been rained off the road twice in the past two days and it's put us a little behind schedule. As it turned out, that was just fine this evening. Nothing wrong with a civilized meal and a decent night's sleep...at least, if memory serves correctly. Thus far this evening has afforded me the recently unprecedented opportunities to read a novel and to IM with a friend WITHOUT multi-tasking. And now it's 9:30 p.m. and there's nothing I absolutelyhavetofinishtonight. I hardly know how to handle it. I think I could get used to this vacation thing. Especially in a place like London, Kentucky, where the options are limited and relaxing is pretty much mandatory.

No comments: