Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Love Bleach

My bathroom smells like a swimming pool.

This might not sound all that exciting to a normal person, but that's because you don't know what it smelled like before--and I'll spare you that information. I will share, however, that I found a teaspoon behind my toilet. Fortunately, not all of my discoveries were unpleasant--did you know that there's a thing on the wall you can hang your toilet paper on, and then it kind of spins to release however much you want when you're ready to use it?

Yeah, you probably did.

I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time in my life that I've been excited to clean the bathroom. Turns out my fixtures are white.

Anyway, I've developed a deep curiosity about the transformation process and just exactly how long (and what kind of investment) it will take to get my house looking like...well...a house. I kind of feel like it should be a reality TV show, and I'm tempted to take photos in progress, but I decided against that because I'm just really committed to keeping custody of my kid. Still, I'm taking notes.

No comments: